Topnewspro.com The “Forecast on Elections in India in 2019” news has been added by Shekhar.
Lok Sabha election’2019 is the 17thloksabha election of Independence India. PM Modi led NDA government in Taking care of India since last 4 years. So ahead of the next election here the article is about focusing and forecasting on that election on the basis of positive works done by the Current central government.
India 2019 Election Predictions in India:-
As per the recent survey, BJP will lose seats but will win the Lok Sabha election 2019. An opinion poll was arranged in this survey and it according to the prediction on the 2019 elections in India the seats will be decreased for BJP (of NDA) and the increase in the number of seats will happen in ruling states of UPA and based on the current day poll opinion. BJP will lose its majority and slides down to 245 seats but will win the election.
As per the UPA point of view, they must have to focus on the state assembly election up to JAN’2018. If they can able to win over BJP in those BJP ruling states like Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh then this will be a positive point for them and they will be back in the game for 2019 election.
Modi’s achievement in last 4 years as a Prime Minister:-
- PM Modi initiates a global diplomatic swearing-in ceremony to present India in the global diplomatic stage. Strategic relation with the United States is the most significant achievement of this initiative. India’s “look east” policy gets a boost by strengthening the relationship with Japan, Vietnam, and Australia. They are aligned with the strategic goals of India. Also isolating Pakistan in the global community as a sponsor of terrorism is one of the great achievement.
- One of the most significant reforms of the Modi government is GST. It was initiated in July’2018 as a result of “one nation one tax” initiative. GST has created a single common market with a fixed applicable tax rate in pan-India basis. This initiative increases state’s revenue and also it will help India for a 7 percent plus growth over the next few years.
- PMJDY (Pradhan Mantri Jan DhanYojana) is a social welfare scheme. The main motto of this scheme is to bring the weaker and marginalized society into the banking system and enabling them to receive the benefits directly from government into their bank account. PMJDY is the world’s largest financial inclusion program, which was initiated for eliminating leakage and corruption in the system.
- AADHAR is one more initiative taken by Modi government. It is a 12 digit Identification number of Indian residents, which includes their bio-metric and demographic data.
- Swaach Bharat Abhiyan is an initiative for making India clean. Under this work, the government constructs individual and public toilets across the country. Several initiatives also were taken for making India clean, clear and garbage free.
There are a plethora ofreasons that can be predicted that Narendra Modi will win 2019 elections.
What makes BJP ahead in the game in 2019:-
There are several initiatives taken by Modi led NDA government which puts them in the front position ahead of the Lok Sabha election 2019. There are different strategies, which are taken by them to strengthen the current Indian economy.
- For boosting the research and development to facilitate investment in India. It ensures product originality and skill-based jobs. And this idea also received a positive response from foreign companies. This initiative is known as “Make in India”. This has paved way to a large number of small scale manufacturers to establish their business in the long run and build a more wide presence all over India.
- Jan Dhan, Aadhar, and mobile JAM(Just Achieving Maximum) initiative are acquired for providing maximum value for every rupee spent and for the empowerment of our poor population. Under PMJDY 15 crore bank accounts were opened in last one year. PMJDY is the world’s largest financial inclusion program, which was initiated for eliminating leakage and corruption in the system.
- Modi government’s main focus is on empowering the Indian economy through reforms in the manufacturing and export sector. The government has increased FDI in Railway, insurance, and defense along with that they encouraged the loss-making public sectors to be transformed into the private sector. Under Diamond Quadrilateral rail corridor project government started the work on connecting major metros.
- India has set off the mission to provide electricity to 18000 villages. Those villages are still in darkness after almost 7 decades of independence. The Modi government has begun to work in long-term structural improvement in this sector for providing electricity to all.
- Swatch Bharat Abhiyan is an initiative for making India clean. Under this work, the government constructs individual and public toilets across the country. Several initiatives also were taken for making India clean, clear and garbage free. Cleaning of polluted rivers, deep cleaning of the railway stations and public health toilets were some chief activities undertaken by volunteers to serve this cause and eradicate dirt from the country.
- Modi’s current policy is focused on boosting up the foreign policy with neighboring countries. In this policy government convincing those countries for getting the world’s investment in India.
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana is taken for empowering the backbone of India, the farmers. Under this policy, the government is boosting up productivity by ensuring better irrigation facilities. Also, farmers are being educated about modern irrigation methods.
- GST was initiated in July’2018 as a result of “one nation one tax” initiative. GST has created a single common market with a fixed applicable tax rate in pan-India basis.
- Under NDA government, India has become the fastest growing large economy. The last period was very bad for India due to low growth, high inflation, and shrinking production. Started from their India’s GDP growth rate is 7.4%, which is the fastest among all large economies.
- BetiBachao, BetiPadhao is an initiative taken for saving girl child and also empowering them over a life cycle. This mission is a significant step towards educating girl child and making her capable to learn and stand on her own to share equal responsibilities as the men counterparts.
- Demonetization was the most shocking decision in the history of the Constitution of India. Where PM Modi declared that within 4 hours the 500 and 1000 bills would be demonetized, thereby withdrawing their status as legal tender. It is a positive move to abolish the corruption and black money from our country.
- PM Modi also took several initiatives for new start-ups and skill development and also they have begun to work on Indian tourism. They also want to make India a world-class travel destination and have formulated a number of policies and schemes to achieve it.
There are several bad effects along with the described positive points but if we put those things apart then we can say that the popularity of Modi government is still high and also they are working for the Good economic health of India. This makes their chances of winning the Lok Sabha election 2019 quite high and under such favorable conditions, no other party can win against such a strong contender.